The “HR Strategy for Researchers” is a set of initiatives aimed at the implementation of the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for Recruitment (C&C), grouping the EU principles that rule the rights and duties of research institutions/universities and researchers at all stages of their career.
The adoption of a Human Resources Strategy for Researchers (HRS4R), incorporating these principles, allows public or private research institutions to assure a more sustainable career of researchers, according to the EU recommendations, and to be acknowledged as Human Resources Excellence in Research.
In recognition of Unifg commitment to continuously improve its human resources policies in line with the European C&C Principles and to achieve fair and transparent recruitment and appraisal procedures, the European Commission on 10th March 2010 has granted Unifg with the ‘HR Excellence in Research’ award.
- Prof. Edgardo Sica, Rector’s Delegate for the HR Strategy
Composition of the HR body
- Dott.ssa Marika Intenza (Economic Area ), nominated to represent the First Stage Researchers (R1),
- Dott. Davide Vaira (area giuridica), nominated to represent the First Stage Researchers (R1),
- Dott.ssa Maria Giovanna Ciliberti (Agricultural Area ) nominated to represent the Recognised Researchers (R2),
- Prof. Roberto Goffredo (Humanistic Area), nominated to represent Established Researchers (R3)
- Prof.ssa Annamaria Petito (Medical – Surgical Area, nominated to represent the Leading Researchers (R4).
- Mrs Grazia Mariella, administrative manager of the HR Strategy Unit
Research Department - Unit HR Strategy
Via Gramsci 89/91 – 71121 Foggia
Phone: 0881 338430
Rector's Delegate for HR Strategy:
Prof. Edgardo Sica
Mrs Grazia Mariella