We provide this information by EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) for those who consult the website https://www.unifg.it. We underline that this information concerns only this website and not also others traceable to different web addresses that the user can reach through links that may be present on our pages.
The data controller, relating to identified or identifiable persons who access this website, is the University of Foggia, headquartered in Foggia, Via Gramsci No. 89/91, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore Rector Prof. Lorenzo Lo Muzio, domiciled for the purpose, at the mentioned registered office of the institution, Via Gramsci No. 89/91, 71122 Foggia, REM/ PEC: [email protected] – E-mail [email protected].
The purpose of processing and its legal basis are the following:
- Consultation of this website - the legal basis is the consent - according to Article 6(1)(a) of EU Regulation 2016/679 - expressed by the user by voluntarily browsing this website and consulting it, thus accepting this information. Consent is optional and may be revoked at any time by request sent by e-mail to : [email protected], specifying that, in this case, in the absence of consent, it will not be possible to consult this website and the related navigation may be compromised.
- Ensuring the proper functioning of the web pages - the legal basis is the legitimate interest of the data controller to provide information on studies and research, according to Article 6(1)(f) of EU Regulation 2016/679, in compliance with the provisions of the same Regulation.
Access to this site and its browsing takes place through a web browser. By their nature, some data required for internet browsing may allow users to be identified through processing and association with data held by third parties. In particular, we intend to refer to the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users who connect to this site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, etc. These data are used to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. We might use those data for possible liability in the cases of computer crimes related to this site.
Data voluntarily provided by the user
The optional, explicit, and voluntary sending of electronic mail, including certified mail, to the e-mail addresses indicated on this site entails the acquisition of the sender's address, which is necessary for replies, as well as any other personal data contained in the message. These data are processed to respond to the messages sent and any related requests.
Cookies and other tracking systems
The processing of personal data carried out by operators of "social" platforms is governed by their respective privacy policies to which we refer.
Personal data conferred by interested parties through their relationship with the University of Foggia on "social" platforms are processed exclusively for institutional purposes and to ensure interaction with them (comments, public posts, etc.).
We do not disclose personal data collected from this site due to consultation with recipients or categories of recipients.
This site does not share data with individuals, organizations, bodies, or services outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
The data of visitors/users are processed lawfully and fairly, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or destruction of data. The data subject's personal data security in the communication session with this site is protected by a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate that encrypts the information using a cryptographic presentation protocol. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers and hosting providers) may have access to the data.
Data subjects may exercise their rights under Articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679, namely:
- To request confirmation of the existence or non-existence of their personal data (Art. 15).
- Access the data concerning them (Art. 15).
- Obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, and, when possible, the retention period (Art. 15).
- Obtain the rectification (Art. 16) of inaccurate personal data concerning them or, if the data are processed in violation of the law or incomplete or incorrect, erasure of data (Art. 17).
- Obtain restriction of processing (Art. 18).
- Obtain portability of data, i.e., receive them from a data controller in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance (Art. 20).
- Object to processing their data at any time for legitimate reasons (Art. 21).
- Object to automated decision-making related to natural persons, including profiling (Art. 22).
The request should be addressed by e-mail to: [email protected].
Data subjects who consider that processing their personal data through this website infringes the EU Regulation 2016/679, according to Article 77, may lodge a complaint with the Garante per la protezione dei dati personali.