Other types of certificates

The Student Administration Office of the Department to which the student belongs, issues certificates in cases of withdrawal from studies, forfeiture of studies, transfer to another university and certificate of registration in single course units indicating the exams taken. Pursuant to Law No. 183/2011 on certifications, certificates issued by the university cannot be produced to public administration bodies or private managers of public services as of 1 January 2012.

In order to obtain a certificate detailing the student’s progress, the interested party shall submit a specific application to the Student Administration Office.